Since Sage is being used way too much, I decided to make a post about this c:
- This is a fantastic alternative! Burn Rosemary incense, sprinkle rosemary around.
- use Rosemary oil to cleanse and bless things
- Great for removing negativity (spirits and fae…
Here is a quick guide to the 7 Chakras
1. Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra - Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above heart.
Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra - The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected our spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head.
Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
An area or surface built or designed exclusively for magickal or religous workings and ritual.
A natural object, often of stone or fossil used as a protection device to the holder.
The most famous Egyptian…
Using Candlelight for
Self-Discovery, Ritual &Magic
Candles are Magical!
They can add warmth and atmosphere to a special meal or gently soothe us to sleep. They can invoke moments of quiet reflection, or help us to access the deep wisdom that lies…
I don’t work much with Tarot but this seems to be a good guide. If there are mistakes, please let me know and I will revise with a new guide. Thank you.
Basic Tarot Card Meanings
The Major Arcana
The FoolUpright: New beginnings, new adventures, new…
Aegrine - self-quest, revitalizes the mind, increases the healing energy of other stones.
African Mystic Spirit Quartz - cleansing, accelerates spiritual growth, focuses healing energy.
Agate - discerns the truth, accepts circumstances, powerful emotional healer.
Celtic Eye (by Jan’s Cat)
A gate way to step into a new world ;-)
My clear quartz wand points arrived today.